Week 22. To say that time is flying would be an understatement. So many things are happening right now. I’m embarrassed that I’ve fallen behind in my own challenge. Please know that even though I haven’t been blogging about my own ancestors, I have certainly enjoyed reading about yours.
Among the many posts I read and enjoyed this week were:
- “Percy Earle Hunter’s 1895 Commencement,” by Elizabeth Handler on From Maine to Kentucky. Elizabeth has a class photo and she found newspaper articles about his graduation.
- “William C. Furlani,” by Eileen Souza on Old Bones Genealogy. Eileen has some wonderful school papers in her collection!
- “Regina Wendel – New Beginning for Her and for Me,” by Mary on Ancestors I Wish I Knew. It’s always interesting to start working on a new line in a new location!
Who did you write about this week? Leave a comment with a link to your post and a little bit about your ancestor. Also be sure to take a look at the posts from Week 21. There are some wonderful Memorial Day tributes.
Upcoming Optional Themes:
- Week 23 (June 4 – 10) – Wedding
- Week 24 (June 11 – 17) – Heirloom
- Week 25 (June 18 – 24) – The Old Homestead
- Week 26 (June 25 – July 1) – Halfway