Some of the posts that stood out this week were:
- “Who’s Taking Up My Time,” by Cheri Hudson Passey of Carolina Girl Genealogy. (Cool photos!)
- “Halfway: Annie Cox,” by Beth Gatlin of So Many Ancestors! (I loved Beth’s clever take on the “halfway” theme.)
- “The MEDER-WILMES Family of Diekirch,” by Cathy Meder-Dempsey of Opening Doors in Brick Walls. (Cathy should get a medal for wading through that handwriting!)
Who did you write about this past week? Leave a comment below with a link to your post and a little bit about your ancestor.
Upcoming Optional Themes:
- Week 27 (July 2-8) – Independent
- Week 28 (July 9-15) – Road Trip
- Week 29 (July 16-22) – Musical
- Week 30 (July 23-29) – Challenging
The July themes post has some suggestions on how you might interpret these optional themes. Use it as a starting point — use your imagination!